Good morning class,
Oooh I haven’t won an award for a long time… even if it’s not a ‘proper’ award, it still says award in the title so I’m gonna claim it! I feel so happy that somebody is not only reading my blog but enjoying it enough to want to find out more about me! So sweet 🙂
I was nominated by one of my favourite bloggers whom I’ve met on WordPress of all the places! She’s not only obsessed with beauty but she’s also Motorsports Engineering Student! I love that she mixes in a little of her career/other passions in with her blogging about beauty just like I do. Check her out on Beauty and the Mechanic (bit of a Disney reference there – I like it!)
Anyway she’s given me some rules so here they are;
First, you mention the person who nominated you on your blog and link them in.
Answer the 11 questions that you were asked when nominated.
Nominate 5 – 11 other bloggers (with less than 200 followers) and link them below.
Create 11 questions for them to answer and let them know that you have nominated them!
This is what she asked me;
- What is at the top of your Bucket List
I thought about this for about one second and aside from getting married and having a baby it’s 100% going to Disneyland. I’ve always wanted to go, I love Disney, I love lands, I love everything about Disneyland. Plus I’d totally go to the Florida one and then I could go shopping and get lots of cheap makeup 🙂 Win/win
2. Where in the world (or not, space counts too!) – Universe? – would you most want to visit?
Okay this one’s hard because I want to go to America, also Thailand, but I feel like I will go to those places. So then I should think about somewhere I might never go to but I really want to go to if that makes sense? In that case, I choose Greece/Rome. I took Classics at school for two years and absolutely loved it. It fascinates me! I want to look at all the architecture!
3. If you could live the life of a film or book character who would you choose?
Oh god, this is too hard. I’d love to be one of the children in the “Magic Faraway Tree” books by Enid Blyton because first of all I know Enid would never kill us off so despite bad things possibly happening to us sometimes it would always get resolved. Also I’d just LOVE to enter the Enchanted Woods and eat all the lovely food and visit all the lands up the top of the tree. (and go down the slippery slip!)Amazing! GOOD question as well!
4. What is your biggest beauty regret (if you have one)?
Definitely wearing $2 bright pink eyeliner all around my eyes when I was a 14 year old “emo”.
5. What was your most life-changing moment?
6. What is your favourite pair of shoes?
I can’t take a photo of them because they’ve passed away already (RIP) but I had this absolutely gorgeous pair of little Pocahontas booties. They were suede in texture, black, and they had little gold studs and then the tassles around the top. They were ankle length and simply amazing. I wore the absolute crap out of them for a couple of years until they died. I’d wear them winter and summer. I’m not big on shoes but if I find a pair I love then I’ll wear them till death do us part.
7. What is your favourite time of year?
I’d say Summer but I think I get too sick of the heat so I’m gonna say Spring. It marks the end of Winter, baby animals are born in Spring, it’s nearly the Summer holidays, it’s warmer and the nights are lighter.
8. If you were able to shapeshift into any animal, what would you choose?
I’d love to be a cat and get patted but I think I’d prefer to fly. So I’m gonna say a big strong bird like an Eagle or something?
9. What is your favourite Scent (type of perfume, aftershave, etc.)?
Escada Ocean Lounge. It’s just so good, there’s something about it. Sadly they don’t make it anymore but I have a few drops left which I like to smell sometimes whilst I shed a wee tear.
10. Which Disney/Pixar character would you most relate to?
Another tough one… I think maybe Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I like books, & I feel like I could fall in love with the beast.
11. What can you do to instantly put a smile on your face?
These are great questions! Probably eat Thai Yum Neua, or watch a new Pretty Little Liars.
Okay, now I have to nominate some people so I nominate
I can’t wait to find out more about you girls! Your questions are;
1. If you won 30 million dollars, what is your plan? (Everyone has a winning money plan right?)
2. If you had to throw away 5 makeup products right now that you own – what would they be and why?
3. If you could be any movie/TV character and live their life who would it be & why?
4. What is your favourite name for a girl and a boy?
5. If you had to live each night as an animal without being tired due to lack of sleep, which animal would you be?
6. What was the last lie you told?
7. If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be and why?
8. What is the weirdest/most unexplainable thing that has ever happened to you?
9. What is your biggest fear?
10. What was your happiest moment?
11. If you could make anyone alive in the world today instantly best friends with you, who would it be and why?
Okay there’s my questions – I can’t wait to read your answers!! 🙂