Good morning class,
As you can see from the amazingly beautiful (or horrific if you’re Tom) photo above, this is my pink lipstick collection.
I thought that because the 50 Shades of Grey movie was so good, and I love a good play on words, and I have about a billion pink lipsticks, that I would do a wee post about them!
There’s going to be minimal talking – if you get me talking about each and every lipstick i’ll be here all day! – but if you want to know about a certain lipstick or a certain brand then let me know in the comments and I’ll get back to you ASAP or I can do another blog post about it! Mmkay?
Right. Let’s do this. Just a wee disclaimer – this was collected over a period of like my entire life (although there are a few missing which are at school, and there are some which I’ve lost/thrown out/given away) so I’m not trying to brag or anything and these were pretty much all bought with my own money etc etc.
This took like HOURS to do, so I really apologize that one picture isn’t named right (I will correct this as we go along) and I have split the lipsticks into different shades of pink, but some of the colours would’ve probably been better suited to a different group. So if some are a little out of place, deal with it. 😉
I absolutely LOVE baby pink colours! Although I’m shying away from them now that I’m a little bit more (fake) tanned because they really wash me out. Some of these shades are absolutely gorgeous though! I will forever love baby pinks ❤
Shades (from left):
- Mac – Saint Germain (my first ever MAC lipstick!!)
- Barry M #100 (I feel like this is too light for any human being)
- NYX Round Lipstick – Narcissus (my first EVER lipstick!)
- Tarte Lip Insurgence (name has rubbed off!)
- Lime Crime – Great Pink Planet
- Models OwnMatt Hyper Bright – Hot Pink (Definitely not a hot pink, and not my fave lipstick – SUPER drying)
- Barry M #155
- Chi Chi Creamy Matte Lipcream – Socialite
- Australis Velourlips – LUN-DUN
- Too Faced Melted – Melted Peony